Dr. Samira Jamali was born in Iran. She has published 15 articles in International Journals with the SCOPUS, PubMed and ISI indexes. She has worked as a Reviewer in several International Journals with SCOPUS and ISI indexes. In 2017, she published three papers at the FDI World Dental Congress in Madrid, Spain. She has published seven specialized scientific books with the following titles:
- Nanotechnology in Dentistry, ISBN: 978-600-463-167-9, (2017).
- The Role of Vitamins in the Treatment of Oral and Dental Diseases. ISBN: 978-600-463-178-5, (2017).
- Treatment of Periodontal Disease With Orthodontic Method. ISBN: 978-600-463-193-8, (2018).
- Dental Considerations in Diabetic & Renal Patients. ISBN: 978-600-463-221-8, (2018).
- Laser in Implantology, ISBN: 978-600-463-211-9, ( 2018).
- Ceramics and CAD-CAM Technology in Dentistry. ISBN: 978-600-463-226-7, (2019).
- Correction of the Maxillofacial Anomalies by the Orthodontics and Surgery Methods, ISBN: 978-600-463-293-5. (2019).